Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud and Find My greyed out

iCloud and Find My are greyed in Apple ID profile page. How can this be fixed?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 12:08 PM

Hi miryan22, 

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that iCloud and Find My are greyed out in Apple ID Settings and we’re happy to help. 

If the Apple ID settings is greyed out, then you may need to turn off Content & Privacy Restrictions. To turn off Content & Privacy Restrictions, follow these steps: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

To find more answers to questions about Apple ID, iCloud and Find My, visit the Apple ID Support, iCloud Support and Find My websites. 

Best regards. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 12:08 PM in response to miryan22

Hi miryan22, 

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that iCloud and Find My are greyed out in Apple ID Settings and we’re happy to help. 

If the Apple ID settings is greyed out, then you may need to turn off Content & Privacy Restrictions. To turn off Content & Privacy Restrictions, follow these steps: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

To find more answers to questions about Apple ID, iCloud and Find My, visit the Apple ID Support, iCloud Support and Find My websites. 

Best regards. 

iCloud and Find My greyed out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.