Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I contact the developer of the App with my App specific Apple ID?

I have to reveal my identity (phone number and name) because they require it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 9:46 AM

How to contact an app developer.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207959

4 replies

Oct 12, 2021 2:35 AM in response to Kurtosis12

Thank you but I should’ve been more specific. I was asking how to contact the app developer regarding my subscription when they only know me by the Apple generated email ( I think Apple calls it App-specific password) and I’m hiding my own Apple ID email. App developers usually ask for other information from you, in order to identify you and to communicate back with you (ex. name, email, phone number, account number, or copy of the app purchase invoice) defeating the principal behind using the Apple app-specific password. Some app developers overseas also offer to communicate with you over WhatsApp to save you long distance call and text charges, but they get to see your mobile number this way too. 

ill try to upload an example of contact sheet for an overseas app developer. note that all fields are required before one is allowed to send in his request for help

How do I contact the developer of the App with my App specific Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.