You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use do-not-disturb as in iOS 14

How can I configure DnD in iOS 15 so that, when I turn it on, it mutes all notifications and silences a phone call unless it is the second call from a number within a few (3?) minutes after the first call from that number? And also DnD stays on until I turn it off?

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 5:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 5:13 AM

Hello iamtiimzim,

That's a great question! In iOS 15, when going to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb > Allowed Notifications > People > under the ALSO ALLOW heading, tap Calls From. In that section, you will see the switch for Allow Repeated Calls. This will enable the second call within three minutes feature.

This article tells more about Focus on iOS 15: Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 12, 2021 5:13 AM in response to iamtiimzim

Hello iamtiimzim,

That's a great question! In iOS 15, when going to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb > Allowed Notifications > People > under the ALSO ALLOW heading, tap Calls From. In that section, you will see the switch for Allow Repeated Calls. This will enable the second call within three minutes feature.

This article tells more about Focus on iOS 15: Use Focus on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Oct 11, 2021 1:53 PM in response to iamtiimzim

Hello iamtiimzim,

It sounds like you have some questions about Do Not Disturb on your iPhone. This is a great feature, and we will be happy to assist you.

The following article outlines the steps, and how to set up the feature that you're looking for: Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Please have a look, and let us know if you need any further help.

Cheers!

How to use do-not-disturb as in iOS 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.