Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I deleted all my photos and videos from my iPad not knowing that it will also be deleted in my iPhone, how can I possibly restore them?

I deleted all my photos and videos from my iPad not knowing that it will also be deleted in my iPhone, how can I possibly restore them? Anyone?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 9:40 PM

4 replies

Oct 10, 2021 10:20 PM in response to emie66

emie66 Said:

"I deleted all my photos and videos from my iPad not knowing that it will also be deleted in my iPhone, how can I possibly restore them? Anyone?"

-------

Export from Photos on Mac:

If Photos was enabled in iCloud preferences on your Mac, then check the Photos app on your Mac to see if these photos exist in it. You'd start up your Mac, not connecting to the Internet, and open the Photos app. Then proceed from there with retrieving them. Important: Be certain you do not connect to the Internet while booting up, as syncing would delete it. So, power off your router to avoid the connection. Then, export the photos. Once exported, restart the Mac, and power up the router. Once all is backed up, import these Photos. See Here: Export Photos, Videos, and Slideshows from Photos on Mac - Apple Support

I deleted all my photos and videos from my iPad not knowing that it will also be deleted in my iPhone, how can I possibly restore them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.