Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

game is not working on my iphone?

This game is not working on my iPhone while the same devices of my friends allow this game to pay on them. So tell me what is the problem?

iPhone XS

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2021 11:29 PM

The link that you have posted for the game has three flaws. One is that the link is NOT to the game but to a “mod” (Modification). The second is that the game appears to be made for the Android Operating System. Third is that you cannot download apps/games from the Google Play Store. All iPhone apps are in the App Store and you can get to it by opening your App Store app.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2021 11:29 PM in response to nenu84

The link that you have posted for the game has three flaws. One is that the link is NOT to the game but to a “mod” (Modification). The second is that the game appears to be made for the Android Operating System. Third is that you cannot download apps/games from the Google Play Store. All iPhone apps are in the App Store and you can get to it by opening your App Store app.

Axel F.

game is not working on my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.