Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with the Weather app

Hey guys,

after updating on iOS 15, additional cities appeared in the Weather app and I am unable to delete these additional locations. I want only current location, like it was in previous version of app. I hope you are familiar with this bug. Can you help me to solve this issue? Thanks for your help.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 11:56 AM

I can't replicate that on mine. I thought at first it might be related to having no cities (only My Location) in the list, but I tried that also and was able to delete the last city and close the app and open it and it was still deleted.

The only other thing I can think to suggest is to force close the app (after deleting the city) as described in Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

If that doesn't help you may want to contact Apple Support.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 11:56 AM in response to NeonSyon

I can't replicate that on mine. I thought at first it might be related to having no cities (only My Location) in the list, but I tried that also and was able to delete the last city and close the app and open it and it was still deleted.

The only other thing I can think to suggest is to force close the app (after deleting the city) as described in Close an app on your iPhone or iPod touch - Apple Support

If that doesn't help you may want to contact Apple Support.

Problem with the Weather app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.