Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Passcode reset

Is there any other way to bypass the passcode on my phone. It is an old phone that I just turned on to try and do a backup on and get all my photos off of and I can not remember the passcode

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 7:35 AM

Hello ~This is it…take a look here:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

~Katana-San~

3 replies

Oct 11, 2021 7:49 AM in response to Katana-San

Hello Katana, This is an old phone that I do not have connected to iCloud. I would not be able to do a backup on it. and I do not have the cord to connect to my computer. About a year and a half to two years ago, I accidentally ran over the phone and it wasn't working right. I just decided to turn it on and see if I could do a back up on it however do not remember the passcode. Is there any other way to bypass the password without erasing everything and losing all data

Oct 11, 2021 7:54 AM in response to svinson15

Hello ~ I hate to say it because you mentioned your pictures but unfortunately I don’t think so. Perhaps you had the pictures elsewhere? Maybe Google or shared with family or friends? I use Google but I also use a little device to have physical control over my pics as well called an iXpand but without that passcode…perhaps you have it somewhere written down?

~Katana-San~

Passcode reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.