Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes

I have a question, I accidentally downloaded songs twice onto my Mac and I was wondering if I decide to delete every song off of my Mac so I could start fresh re-downloading them, would I be able to download them again no problem?

Note: I don't have Apple Music, I like to purchase my music by song or album, on my phone I've own 1,430 songs, I've actually took time out of my day and wrote them all out. I want to have that number to match up with my MacBook

Please help

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 1:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 2:19 PM

Dap,

If you are still using the same Apple ID, are in the same country, and the content is still available, you should be able to redownload fresh copies at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

But just in case something unexpected happens, I suggest you make a backup of your files before starting the big deletion project.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2021 2:19 PM in response to dap1150

Dap,

If you are still using the same Apple ID, are in the same country, and the content is still available, you should be able to redownload fresh copies at no charge. Follow the steps in here:

Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books - Apple Support

But just in case something unexpected happens, I suggest you make a backup of your files before starting the big deletion project.

iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.