Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I’m the organizer for sharing how do I set so they can see my location?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 11, 2021 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 12:15 PM

Hello Mariesbirds,

It sounds like you want to share your location with your family. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

This article will guide you through the steps: Share your location with your family

If you are still having issues, can you provide a few more details? Which iPhone are you currently using? Which iOS version is currently installed? Also, what happens when you attempt to share your location?

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 12:15 PM in response to Mariesbirds

Hello Mariesbirds,

It sounds like you want to share your location with your family. We understand how important this is to you and we are here to help.

This article will guide you through the steps: Share your location with your family

If you are still having issues, can you provide a few more details? Which iPhone are you currently using? Which iOS version is currently installed? Also, what happens when you attempt to share your location?

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.