Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Работа устройства после обновления последнего ПО

Здравствуйте ! Я не могу понять в чем проблема. Я обновила свой айфон до последнего ПО, но заметила очень странный момент. До обновления телефон разряжался очень долго , а теперь стал разряжаться быстрее. Плюс ко всему, он стал нагреваться. Меня пугает такая работа моего телефона. Я приобрела его сравнительно недавно , чуть больше месяца назад. Менять телефон на более дорогую модель у меня не хватит финансов. Неужели каждая ваша модель телефона подвергается модернизации с целью продажи клиентам новых моделей айфон , по дорогой стоимости? Ведь не у всех есть возможность купить последние модели , а пользоваться своим айфон 11 я хотела как минимум год. Но к сожалению я наблюдаю печальную статистику , такое ощущение , что телефона автоматически пытаются забраковать через обновления , для более быстрой продажи моделей по дороже..

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 2:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:07 AM

Hi Khaybullina, 

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. You've posted a question in the English Community. If you are able to repost your question in English, you may reach a larger audience and have a better chance of receiving a reply. 

Thanks!

Similar questions

3 replies

Oct 19, 2021 12:41 PM in response to Khaybullina

Hello Khaybullina,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

If we understand your post correctly, you have some battery concerns and the phone heats up as well. We'd like to help!

Below is an article that will provide information about the iPhone battery.

iPhone Battery and Performance

Here is an article that will provide you with suggestions to maximize the battery life of your iPhone.

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

We also want to provide you with an article that will be helpful about the battery usage on your phone.

About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Here is an article about the iOS performance on your iPhone: About iOS performance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Go through the article below about acceptable temperatures for the iPhone. If you're experiencing something different then what is mentioned in the article let us know.

Keeping iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch within acceptable operating temperatures

Oct 13, 2021 12:02 PM in response to Khaybullina

Hello! I can't understand what the problem is. I updated my iPhone to the latest software, but I noticed a very strange moment. Before the update, the phone ran out of power for a very long time, and now it starts to discharge faster. Плюс к всем, он стал heating. This work of my phone is frightening. I bought it relatively recently, a little more than a month ago. I don't have enough money to change my phone to a more expensive model. Is each of your phone models upgraded to sell new iPhone models to customers at an expensive price? After all, not everyone has the opportunity to buy the latest models, and I wanted to use my iPhone 11, at least a year. But, unfortunately, I see sad statistics, it feels like the phone is automatically being rejected through updates, for faster sale of models it is more expensive.

Работа устройства после обновления последнего ПО

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.