Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Card Account number?

How do I access my account number to make a purchase over the phone or online when I cannot use my phone?

dave

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 5:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 5:38 AM

What iOS version are you running? If the hardware/software details you are showing are correct, I'm not sure the info below will help you.. but just in case you are running new stuff..

For me, running iOS 15, I can access my card number pretty easily.

In the Wallet app, select the Apple Card, in the upper right there is a little card icon with '123' on it. just tap that and let biometrics authenticate.. it shows me the card number.

If you are running iOS 14, I believe you have to tap the the 3 dots in the upper right, and there should be a card details menu in there.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 5:38 AM in response to Cu8datop

What iOS version are you running? If the hardware/software details you are showing are correct, I'm not sure the info below will help you.. but just in case you are running new stuff..

For me, running iOS 15, I can access my card number pretty easily.

In the Wallet app, select the Apple Card, in the upper right there is a little card icon with '123' on it. just tap that and let biometrics authenticate.. it shows me the card number.

If you are running iOS 14, I believe you have to tap the the 3 dots in the upper right, and there should be a card details menu in there.

My Apple Card Account number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.