Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone doesn't switch audio to bluetooth headphones (BeatsFlex) even though they're connected.

iPhone doesn't switch audio to bluetooth headphones (BeatsFlex) even though they're connected. It always worked until I installed iOS 15. Now I have to go and manually switch the audio to the headphones every time I connect them. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 9:26 AM

Hello teodors_k,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that your iPhone does not automatically switch audio to your Beats Flex after updating iOS. You've come to the right place for help.

iOS 15.0.2 has been recently released. Let's start by ensuring you've updated your iPhone to this iOS version. After that, try the steps under the "Use Forget Device, then pair your Beats again" and the "Reset your Beats product, then pair them again" sections in the resource below:

If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 9:26 AM in response to teodors_k

Hello teodors_k,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities! We understand that your iPhone does not automatically switch audio to your Beats Flex after updating iOS. You've come to the right place for help.

iOS 15.0.2 has been recently released. Let's start by ensuring you've updated your iPhone to this iOS version. After that, try the steps under the "Use Forget Device, then pair your Beats again" and the "Reset your Beats product, then pair them again" sections in the resource below:

If you can't connect to your wireless Beats product - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results.

Cheers.

iPhone doesn't switch audio to bluetooth headphones (BeatsFlex) even though they're connected.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.