Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro Max battery health

I have a iPhone 12 Pro Max that I brought last December an I have a question about my battery health it’s already down to 88% should I be concerned that the battery is degraded kinda quick in my opinion?

while my iPhone X after 3 years of use battery health is 84%.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 9:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 11:15 PM

Wait that’s pretty weird. Mine is also 88%. Used it the same way I did with my 11 pro max. And that only lost a couple percent in total. Weird that our 12s have the same health. And also this isn’t the only place I have seen 12s with this percentage. Just saying this is kinda to strange to be coincidence

4 replies

Oct 13, 2021 9:59 AM in response to A.gamal

Hello A.gamal,

Thanks for reaching out and posting in Apple Support Communities. 

We appreciate the screenshots. Each iPhone and how it’s used will affect the battery differently. Take a look at iPhone Battery and Performance.  Have you checked to see if the settings are optimal for saving battery life by taking a look at Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Cheers

Oct 13, 2021 1:10 PM in response to A.gamal

A.gamal,

We do understand your concerns with the battery on your iPhone 12 Pro Max. While 88% is still a good battery, if you are experiencing issues or behaviors with your iPhone, you feel are battery related, you will want to reach out to Apple Support by going to Get Support. They will be able to provide more in-depth troubleshooting with you.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help out with today.

Take care!

iPhone 12 Pro Max battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.