Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding COVID 19 pass to Apple wallet

Me and my husband have both downloaded the NHS app using different email addresses and each used it to obtain our Covid travel passes. There’s an option to add these to our Apple wallets but the wallet doesn’t seem to accept both one or the other. In other words if I add mine this appears in his wallet as well as mine but when he adds his mine disappears. I’ve had to resort to screen shots to store them in photos. We share the same Apple ID. Is this the problem?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 2:33 PM

5 replies

Oct 13, 2021 1:16 AM in response to Doro999

By the way while you are in iCloud settingd you might want to turn off Messages, iCloud Drive, health and anything else where you don't want your two phones to think uou are the same person.

The correct thing to do is have your own Apple ID but some long term couples like to share contacts, calendar Reminders etc so it is "swings and roundabouts"

Adding COVID 19 pass to Apple wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.