Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

For microsoft teams app, can I only allow notifications for a set amount of time? I.e. Monday to Fri 8am-6pm?

Since Covid-19 and with work from home being the default, there are no clear lines of personal and work life. For Microsoft teams app, can I only allow notifications for a set amount of time? I.e. Monday to Fri 8am-6pm? How do I do it?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 5:35 PM

happyprettythings Said:

"For microsoft teams app, can I only allow notifications for a set amount of time? I.e. Monday to Fri 8am-6pm?: Since Covid-19 and with work from home being the default, there are no clear lines of personal and work life.[...]"

-------

Contact Microsoft.

They are the developer of the software.

Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support. Perform a chat session with Microsoft using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 5:35 PM in response to happyprettythings

happyprettythings Said:

"For microsoft teams app, can I only allow notifications for a set amount of time? I.e. Monday to Fri 8am-6pm?: Since Covid-19 and with work from home being the default, there are no clear lines of personal and work life.[...]"

-------

Contact Microsoft.

They are the developer of the software.

Start Here:  Microsoft Contact Us Virtual Agent - Microsoft Support. Perform a chat session with Microsoft using a computer, as it would be more user-friendly doing so.

For microsoft teams app, can I only allow notifications for a set amount of time? I.e. Monday to Fri 8am-6pm?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.