Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Control notifications for other users

I have added multiple people to my home controls and every person has the ability to set their own Status and Notifications for each device. How can this be controlled globally for individuals?

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 8:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2022 10:47 AM

bobfromsd wrote:

I have added multiple people to my home controls and every person has the ability to set their own Status and Notifications for each device. How can this be controlled globally for individuals?

To see notifications that you set up in the Home app on more than one device, you need to set up notifications on each device.

ref:

Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub - Apple Support

Get notifications for your HomeKit accessories

If no resolve—Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2022 10:47 AM in response to bobfromsd

bobfromsd wrote:

To see notifications that you set up in the Home app on more than one device, you need to set up notifications on each device.

ref:

Set up your HomePod, HomePod mini, Apple TV, or iPad as a home hub - Apple Support

Get notifications for your HomeKit accessories

If no resolve—Call Customer Support (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753)

or on line Apple Support

Control notifications for other users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.