Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dust inside rear camera (telephoto) of the iPhone 13 Pro Max

After a week of getting the new iPhone 13 pro max I realised there is a white spec of dust inside the telephoto lense.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 7:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 13, 2021 10:09 PM

Sorry this is just my opinion but when you pay over 1000 bucks for a phone you want it to be perfect!

25 replies

Nov 14, 2021 4:28 AM in response to LD150

It may never have happened to you, but it seems to happen to more people than not. No, it shouldn’t be there, but as the phones are only dust resistant, it can be expected. The thing with iPhones is, if you look for a problem you’ll find one. Most people likely have dust in their cameras, but because it’s not affecting photos and they’re not examining the camera unit, they don’t notice. If you have noticed it, take it to the Apple store. Depending on who you speak to, they’ll either help you out or tell you it’s fine

Nov 14, 2021 4:54 AM in response to hobblepot

We are talking about ryangarcia628's 7 day old phone here, and Apple already endorsed by response.

The thread was not a general discussion about dust, but if you want to go that way, I agree it will probably not be fixed under warranty, in which case yes you live with it or get the phone replaced, same as water ingress or a dropped phone.

I think we are agreeing ourselves to bits over a closed thread.

Dust inside rear camera (telephoto) of the iPhone 13 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.