Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get emoji on my iPad

I found seen this question raised before and have followed the instructions but still cannot access emoji on my iPad. I have an 8th generation iPad with Software Version 14.7.1

the emoji keyboard shows in my keyboards but without the >. I have deleted the emoji keyboard and restarted all settings, however, when I re add the emoji keyboard it still doesn’t have the > and is not active.

I would appreciate your assistance

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 2:41 PM

Hello fbroady,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to access the emoji keyboard on your iPad. We'll be happy to help.

Excellent with the steps that were performed thus far. Just to be sure, did you follow the section in this article that says, "Don't see the emoji keyboard?": Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If so, our recommendation is to update your iPad to iPadOS 15.0.2. This helps provide improve the software on your iPad that may help. If needed, here's how to update the software: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 2:41 PM in response to fbroady

Hello fbroady,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to access the emoji keyboard on your iPad. We'll be happy to help.

Excellent with the steps that were performed thus far. Just to be sure, did you follow the section in this article that says, "Don't see the emoji keyboard?": Use emoji on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

If so, our recommendation is to update your iPad to iPadOS 15.0.2. This helps provide improve the software on your iPad that may help. If needed, here's how to update the software: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Best regards.

How can I get emoji on my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.