Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth wont connect to devices. I've done everything suggested and still wont work..Help?

I have an Iphone XS and the bluetooth has stopped connecting to devices I use like Boom speaker and Panasonic bar speaker. Not idea why! I've followed all the instructions such as reseting the network, I've checked that all updates are up to date, but no go. It still connects to the bluetooth for music and hands free calls in my car though which is strange...Any ideas?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2021 9:09 PM

Buddyhorse Said:

"Bluetooth wont connect to devices. I've done everything suggested and still wont work..Help?: I have an Iphone XS and the bluetooth has stopped connecting to devices I use like Boom speaker and Panasonic bar speaker. Not idea why![...]"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

Also...

Contact the Manufacturers:

See what happens when you contact the manufacturers. Ask them how to go about fixing this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 12, 2021 9:09 PM in response to Buddyhorse

Buddyhorse Said:

"Bluetooth wont connect to devices. I've done everything suggested and still wont work..Help?: I have an Iphone XS and the bluetooth has stopped connecting to devices I use like Boom speaker and Panasonic bar speaker. Not idea why![...]"

-------

Refer to the link provided atop this post.

Also...

Contact the Manufacturers:

See what happens when you contact the manufacturers. Ask them how to go about fixing this.

Bluetooth wont connect to devices. I've done everything suggested and still wont work..Help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.