Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Intrusive box in typing messages

When I type messages in Signal I have a box with a keyboard icon and a mic icon that sits over the end of the input line, obscuring what I'm typing. This is new and I can find no way to get rid of it.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 4:00 AM

I presume that the issue you describe occurs only with this third-party App - and has appeared since updating your iPad to iPadOS15.x

Many Apps will require update so as to be fully compatible with the new version of iPadOS. You would be best advised to seek assistance directly from the App Developers - as only they will be able to resolve the underlying problem.

How to contact an app developer – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 4:00 AM in response to Peter Best1

I presume that the issue you describe occurs only with this third-party App - and has appeared since updating your iPad to iPadOS15.x

Many Apps will require update so as to be fully compatible with the new version of iPadOS. You would be best advised to seek assistance directly from the App Developers - as only they will be able to resolve the underlying problem.

How to contact an app developer – Apple Support

Intrusive box in typing messages

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.