Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Creating and adding new iCloud email and removing current one linked to Apple ID

For some reason the iCloud email linked to my Apple ID is someone else's who I don't actually speak to anymore. Is there a way I can create my own and link it to my Apple ID and remove hers?

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 3:51 AM

3 replies

Oct 14, 2021 8:23 AM in response to angelempire

An iCloud address is linked to a specific Apple ID and therefore nobody else could have set it up unless they had access to your account at some time. You cannot change your primary iCloud email address but you can add aliases.

Use email aliases on iCloud.com - https://support.apple.com/guide/icloud/use-email-aliases-mm6b1a490a/icloud - "An email alias is an email address that conceals your actual email address from a recipient. An alias can help you manage the email you receive, and monitor the sources of unwanted messages. You can both send and receive email from an email alias using Mail on iCloud.com.

Creating and adding new iCloud email and removing current one linked to Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.