Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I add my outlook email to my iphone?

I recently changed my password for my outlook email and had to log in again on my iphone for it to sync again.

Problem is, when I try to log in, add, or do anything with outlook in my settings it won’t work. When I try to add an account it opens up a new window to login.live.com only for a split second and that’s it.

The account works on every other device or service I’m using except for my iphone, any help?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 2:32 PM

Then this little pop-up comes up for a split second, where I’m supposed to log in to whatever account I have.

And then it goes straight to this. No log in or registration of any kind.

If I finish THAT process I get a new account in my accounts list simply labeled '?'.

Is it possible that the problem is related to issues with outlook dot com?

See: Downdetector

https://downdetector.com/status/office-365/

Check your region for problems with the Outlook website.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 2:32 PM in response to NicoØ

Then this little pop-up comes up for a split second, where I’m supposed to log in to whatever account I have.

If I finish THAT process I get a new account in my accounts list simply labeled '?'.

Is it possible that the problem is related to issues with outlook dot com?

See: Downdetector

https://downdetector.com/status/office-365/

Check your region for problems with the Outlook website.

Oct 14, 2021 1:52 PM in response to Raicya

I have tried that but it didn’t help. It’s like the phone won’t accept any accounts from outlook at all.

I’m not even getting access to a log in screen when attempting to add an account specifically from outlook.

I’ve added pictures of what happens:

First I try to add my email by pressing on the outlook button.

If I go into that one it looks like this:

It tells me the account isn’t verified and that I need to re-enter password.

I can’t even change the mail address or do anything since it’s greyed out. If I try to re-enter a password I just get the same pop-up window as earlier and I’m back to the page above.

The problem Isn’t the password, it’s that I can’t add or do anything with outlook when trying to add it to my account.

Also I have no problem accessing outlook on any other device or service other than my iphone if that helps.

Why can’t I add my outlook email to my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.