Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Related Article: If your Apple ID is locked or disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost the Apple ID and unable to retrieve the data

My old Apple ID is not working and I created a new Apple ID with the same email. Now I lost my all previous data. Is there a way to retrieve that data and also I used to pay $1 for my iCloud storage previously and stopped using iPhone for one and half year.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:11 AM

All of your information is tied to the old Apple ID, so you would need to log in using it. appleid.apple.com

if you stopped paying for iCloud storage, your old data is deleted from the service after 30 days.

If you need assistance accessing your old Apple ID, use the "get support" link above.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 7:11 AM in response to PDivya

All of your information is tied to the old Apple ID, so you would need to log in using it. appleid.apple.com

if you stopped paying for iCloud storage, your old data is deleted from the service after 30 days.

If you need assistance accessing your old Apple ID, use the "get support" link above.

Lost the Apple ID and unable to retrieve the data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.