You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari doesn’t allow me to type in a website on iMac just says untitled

Safari browser doesn’t allow me to type in a url or ask a question on my iMac every time pull up the browser says untitled

iMac 27″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 9:11 AM

1 reply

Oct 14, 2021 11:04 AM in response to lealafromlauderdale lakes

Hello there lealafromlauderdale lakes,

Thanks for posting here on the Apple Support Communities! This is a place where other Apple users can submit questions or respond to others to help lend a hand. Let's take a closer look as we do our best to provide some additional insight.

We understand Safari isn't give you an option to use the normal address bar. To get started, do you see a normal address bar as shown here? Customize the Safari browser window on Mac

If you use the steps on that page, try dragging the default set back to see if that allows you to use it like normal.

Otherwise, go ahead and restart your Mac: Log out, sleep, wake, restart, or shut down your Mac and test things out again.

We hope this helps get you pointed in the right direction.

Take care.

Safari doesn’t allow me to type in a website on iMac just says untitled

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.