Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OLD APPLE ID

I updated to iOS 15 on my iPhone 8. However it keeps asking for my old Apple ID which I have been locked out of after attempting many times to figure out the old password (I forgot the password).

Sadly I can’t do anything on the phone because it just keeps asking for the password to the old Apple ID. (Frustration). Tap on my name … it ask for old Id.

Downloading free apps is a thing of the past.

I have created a new Apple ID that can’t be used as I am unable to sign out of the old one as a result of not having the old password. In my attempt to rectify my issue I stumbled upon some info which states that the same old Apple ID giving me stress does not exist. (Ssssighhh)

Can I get some assistance pleeaseee. I would be so grateful if I can get this issue solved..

warm regards to everyone who will see this. 🙏🏽

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 5:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 5:14 PM

I would suggest that you use the get support link at the top of the page to contact Apple directly for help with this.

1 reply

OLD APPLE ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.