Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my iPhone could not determine this iPhone's location"

Hello, I live in Korea, Since I came here I cannot find my iPhone, via PC or another iPhone, the message is: "Find my iPhone could not determine this iPhone's location", I gave every access and permission that is needed, I will be grateful if you can help.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:16 PM

parviz149 Said:

"'Find my iPhone could not determine this iPhone's location;: Hello, I live in Korea, Since I came here I cannot find my iPhone, via PC or another iPhone, the message is: 'Find my iPhone could not determine this iPhone's location', I gave every access and permission that is needed, I will be grateful if you can help."

-------

Find My is not an Option in Korea:

Korean law disallows this due to it privacy standards. IOW: You can't use Find My where you are. So, talk with the legislatures letting them know you want this fixed. That's just the way it is :(

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 13, 2021 8:16 PM in response to parviz149

parviz149 Said:

"'Find my iPhone could not determine this iPhone's location;: Hello, I live in Korea, Since I came here I cannot find my iPhone, via PC or another iPhone, the message is: 'Find my iPhone could not determine this iPhone's location', I gave every access and permission that is needed, I will be grateful if you can help."

-------

Find My is not an Option in Korea:

Korean law disallows this due to it privacy standards. IOW: You can't use Find My where you are. So, talk with the legislatures letting them know you want this fixed. That's just the way it is :(

Find my iPhone could not determine this iPhone's location"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.