Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ESPN iOS Widget

I am currently on iOS 15.0.2 and have not been able to access (or locate) the ESPN app widget for some time now. It worked properly a couple versions ago (maybe original widget integration in iOS 14?), but has been missing for me for a while. It does not show up in my widget list or with a search.

I have tried all of the fix attempts I’ve been able to find online (restart phone, make sure I’ve opened the app, switch system text to bold, etc.), but nothing seems to be working.

Did ESPN discontinue their widget for iOS? Am I missing something else? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 7:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:08 PM

nleonard44 Said:

"ESPN iOS Widget: I am currently on iOS 15.0.2 and have not been able to access (or locate) the ESPN app widget for some time now. It worked properly a couple versions ago (maybe original widget integration in iOS 14?), but has been missing for me for a while. It does not show up in my widget list or with a search.[...]"

-------

Lost the "ESPN iOS" Widget?:

Perform Two Things:

A. Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and see if it then is fixed.

Also...

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout

17 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2021 8:08 PM in response to nleonard44

nleonard44 Said:

"ESPN iOS Widget: I am currently on iOS 15.0.2 and have not been able to access (or locate) the ESPN app widget for some time now. It worked properly a couple versions ago (maybe original widget integration in iOS 14?), but has been missing for me for a while. It does not show up in my widget list or with a search.[...]"

-------

Lost the "ESPN iOS" Widget?:

Perform Two Things:

A. Start with a Restart:

Restart your iPhone, and see if it then is fixed.

Also...

B. Reset the Home Screen Layout...

Go Here: Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout

Oct 13, 2021 8:56 PM in response to nleonard44

nleonard44 Said:

"Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, neither of these solutions helped resolve my issue. I was hopeful that the home screen layout reset would work since I hadn’t tried that one, but still no luck."

-------

You are welcome.

Contact the Developer:

Contact the Developer of the software. You'd find their contact information on the App's site of the App Store. Perhaps there is something they can inform you of getting this back.

ESPN iOS Widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.