Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I took 250 photos today and uploaded them all to my MacBook Air. Only some of these are appearing on my IPhone library. The missing photos are randomly from different visits during the day. For example if I took 20 shots at 2pm, 5 might appear

I took 250 photos today and uploaded them all to my MacBook Air. Only some of these are appearing on my IPhone library. The missing photos are randomly from different visits during the day. For example if I took 20 shots at 2pm, 5 might appear, then 10 out of 20 taken at 3 pm appear. I can't figure out why the ones that appear on iPhone are chosen. Some have been edited, some have not. The photos were uploaded 12 hours ago, so there should have been time for the devices to sync.

iPhone 8

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 8:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 12:57 AM

What does your sync status say at the bottom of your all photos view? Here is mine (updated just now)

Similar questions

2 replies

I took 250 photos today and uploaded them all to my MacBook Air. Only some of these are appearing on my IPhone library. The missing photos are randomly from different visits during the day. For example if I took 20 shots at 2pm, 5 might appear

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.