You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Globe key on Logitech Combo Touch not working

I’ve bought my new iPad Pro 2020 and a Logitech combo touch for like 2 weeks.

My Globe key on Smart Keyboard is frequently malfunctioning. But it works when it combines with other key like “Globe+Q”. It also works when it was held. Disconnect and reconnect it with iPad doesn’t fix this. Only restart iPad fix it but the problem happens again after 1 or 2 days.

And sometimes the whole keyboard was malfunctioning. This one is easy to fix, disconnect and reconnect the keyboard works. But still it is a annoying problem

I have a YouTube video about this.https://youtu.be/3qV63F-rbYk

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 2nd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Oct 13, 2021 9:49 PM

4 replies

Oct 24, 2021 5:25 AM in response to Bikabaka

same! that is so frustrating, and sometimes after a while, some two finger gesture on the trackpad will malfunction or like lag! and can only be fixed if i disconnect the keyboard, i have been contacting the logitech support but got no responses what so ever, quite a poor experience, i really want to fix it :( do you mind opening your comment section in the youtube video so we can discuss a bit, my issue with you is absolutely the same

Globe key on Logitech Combo Touch not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.