You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW TO CHARGE BEATS FLEX WITH MACBOOK

Hello! I bought my beats flex today and noticed that it had usb c to usb c type cable. I have a MacBook Pro 2019 which has the same port. is it safe if I connect one end of my usb c cable to MacBook and the other end to my beats flex to charge it? would it drain my MacBook's battery quickly? Will it affect my beats flex or will it not work at all?

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 3:57 AM

1 reply

Oct 15, 2021 7:43 AM in response to GMSaai

Hi GMSaai, 

Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. 

We understand that you want to know if you can use your MacBook Pro’s USB-C port to charge your Beats Flex earphones and we are happy to help. 

If you have a MacBook Pro with USB-C ports, then you can use the MacBook Pro USB-C port to charge devices using a USB-C cable. If you plan on using your MacBook Pro to charge other devices, then make sure your MacBook Pro is plugged in and powered on. Learn more About USB-C on Mac and About the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Cable

To learn how to charge your Beats Flex earphones, follow these steps: Set up and use your Beats Flex earphones after service

Learn more about Apple Lithium-ion Batteries, here: Batteries - Apple

Best regards. 

HOW TO CHARGE BEATS FLEX WITH MACBOOK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.