Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

im setting up a new iMac and a new email address for a receptionist, how do i do it?

How to set up a new email address on a new iMac

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 4:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 4:54 AM

I think you will find what you need in Add or remove email accounts in Mail on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies

Nov 1, 2021 9:03 PM in response to Ballymore1967

My equipment here, my MacBook Air keeps telling me a need a second contact email address. I only have mine and I don’t know how to set up an email let alone input it into the computer. Apple really needs to break these peoples questions apart to see what else they can help their customers with. If they’re had been an article about making an email address with this article or somewhere on the support pages at least. If a company sells something that requires their customers to do then it’s their obligation to ensure ANY & ALL instructions are understood! It’s just good business. Some of us older ones who haven’t experienced very much of this technology have a slower time catching up. When I had a computer last it was a computer, not something that looks like a small serving tray when it’s closed, so there have been many strides forward. Thank you again.

im setting up a new iMac and a new email address for a receptionist, how do i do it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.