Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When trying to upload photos from a browser, thumbnails are too small to see

Using Wordpress or other sites that I'm trying to upload my photos to, I can't see them because the thumbnails are so tiny. Is this just a MacBook issue?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 11:18 PM

It is an issue with the photos browser. I find the same.

Unless it is a photo I have just taken (and so easy to find because it is at the end of the list) then I normally either:

Put the photos you want to upload in an album that only holds those photos - so they are easy to find (my album is called "easyfind" 🙂

Or just export the files to a temporary folder on the desktop and upload from there. This has the advantage you can control the size of the image during the export - often important for use on a website.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 14, 2021 11:18 PM in response to Pamoola55

It is an issue with the photos browser. I find the same.

Unless it is a photo I have just taken (and so easy to find because it is at the end of the list) then I normally either:

Put the photos you want to upload in an album that only holds those photos - so they are easy to find (my album is called "easyfind" 🙂

Or just export the files to a temporary folder on the desktop and upload from there. This has the advantage you can control the size of the image during the export - often important for use on a website.

When trying to upload photos from a browser, thumbnails are too small to see

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.