Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 13 Pro issues with videos

All of my videos in “Photos” will not play. I literally have to hit edit so I can view them. Any ideas?

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 14, 2021 8:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 3:39 PM

Hi there Agarte01,

We understand you're having some issues with Photos. The following page offers steps that may be helpful: If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app

If you need further assistance, providing more information about what you're encountering, when it began, any steps leading up to it, and what you see when you open the app can increase your chances of getting a specifically relevant and helpful response from the community.

Do you mean videos in the Photos app aren't playing? Are you unable to see photos as well?

Do you use iCloud for Photos? Have you just recently restored from a backup, or signed into iCloud on the device? If so, it can take some time for all of your content to sync from the cloud, or complete downloading in the background.

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 3:39 PM in response to Agarte01

Hi there Agarte01,

We understand you're having some issues with Photos. The following page offers steps that may be helpful: If you're missing photos or videos in the Photos app

If you need further assistance, providing more information about what you're encountering, when it began, any steps leading up to it, and what you see when you open the app can increase your chances of getting a specifically relevant and helpful response from the community.

Do you mean videos in the Photos app aren't playing? Are you unable to see photos as well?

Do you use iCloud for Photos? Have you just recently restored from a backup, or signed into iCloud on the device? If so, it can take some time for all of your content to sync from the cloud, or complete downloading in the background.

Cheers!

IPhone 13 Pro issues with videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.