Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Car play

hi dear apple team

im using iphone Xs Max with ios 15.0.2 update version, i cant find the car play option in my settings and i cant connect to my car with car play. Can u please fix it

kind refards…

Mahmood

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 7:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2021 7:50 PM

mahmood990 Said:

"Car play: hi dear apple team im using iphone Xs Max with ios 15.0.2 update version, i cant find the car play option in my settings and i cant connect to my car with car play. Can u please fix it kind refards…Mahmood"

-------

Location Restrictions:

To play these in a new country/region, you need to zero-out your balance. If you zero-out your balance, then you are stuck with all purchases being lost. So, I'd just let things sit, rather than changing your location, to avoid all purchases being lost.

For Home Music and Videos, Try these Links:

Why Else to Try:

• Pair in Park: Try unpairing the phone. Then, pair it back. Perform this while in while in park.
  • View the Owner's Manual: See what the Owner's Manual of your car says when you read it.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 15, 2021 7:50 PM in response to mahmood990

mahmood990 Said:

"Car play: hi dear apple team im using iphone Xs Max with ios 15.0.2 update version, i cant find the car play option in my settings and i cant connect to my car with car play. Can u please fix it kind refards…Mahmood"

-------

Location Restrictions:

To play these in a new country/region, you need to zero-out your balance. If you zero-out your balance, then you are stuck with all purchases being lost. So, I'd just let things sit, rather than changing your location, to avoid all purchases being lost.

For Home Music and Videos, Try these Links:

Why Else to Try:

• Pair in Park: Try unpairing the phone. Then, pair it back. Perform this while in while in park.
  • View the Owner's Manual: See what the Owner's Manual of your car says when you read it.

Car play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.