Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get back into my Apple Music after changing my Apple ID. It’s also the family sharing

How can I get back into my Apple Music after changing my Apple ID. It’s also the family sharing.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 1:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 6:39 AM

Are you using a new Apple ID or did you change the Apple ID email address? If you are using a new Apple ID, have you been invited to join Family Sharing using the new ID? If you changed the email address, have you signed out of the App Store/iTunes, restarted the phone, and then signed back in with the changed email address?

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 6:39 AM in response to Jbarri

Are you using a new Apple ID or did you change the Apple ID email address? If you are using a new Apple ID, have you been invited to join Family Sharing using the new ID? If you changed the email address, have you signed out of the App Store/iTunes, restarted the phone, and then signed back in with the changed email address?

How can I get back into my Apple Music after changing my Apple ID. It’s also the family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.