How can I get my music back through family sharing

I can’t get Apple Music

Posted on Aug 13, 2023 10:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2023 5:18 AM

What do you mean by "get back"? Where did it go? If you had a subscription to the Apple Music service that has lapsed within the last 30 days you may be able to recover your iCloud Music Library by resubscribing. See Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support or If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support if there is supposed to be a family shared subscription to Apple Music. See also Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 14, 2023 5:18 AM in response to Apple7renee

What do you mean by "get back"? Where did it go? If you had a subscription to the Apple Music service that has lapsed within the last 30 days you may be able to recover your iCloud Music Library by resubscribing. See Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support or If you can't find your family's shared content - Apple Support if there is supposed to be a family shared subscription to Apple Music. See also Use Sync Library to access your music library across your devices - Apple Support.

tt2

How can I get my music back through family sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.