Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saving files

In recent months my new documents have not been showing a date, which causes frustration as I can't find t the latest document, however I have discoverd that the file lies at the very bottom of the documents

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 7:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 8:15 AM

You may have to change the Finder View in the toolbar to reveal a file listing that includes the created and/or modified date.

Another thought is that you might ensure that the "Date Created" and/or "Date Modified" boxes are check marked to allow that data to be displayed. Do this by clicking the Finder window, then click the View menu > Show View Options (or press ⌘J) and mark your choices.

Please also see:

Organize your files in the Finder on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 8:15 AM in response to Hafrenandllety

You may have to change the Finder View in the toolbar to reveal a file listing that includes the created and/or modified date.

Another thought is that you might ensure that the "Date Created" and/or "Date Modified" boxes are check marked to allow that data to be displayed. Do this by clicking the Finder window, then click the View menu > Show View Options (or press ⌘J) and mark your choices.

Please also see:

Organize your files in the Finder on Mac - Apple Support

Saving files

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.