You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 pre order

will my pre order iphone 13 really arrive at november 11? i pre ordered this last october 14 and it's been bothering me since iphone 13 will be available in our country on october 22, i don't get the point pre ordering then receiving it way later

iPhone 13

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 8:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 8:56 AM

Unless unexpected events occur, Apple generally respects delivery schedules.

But you're not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user tech support forum and we, just users like you, are not aware of your orders/transactions with Apple.

The only way to be informed is to use this link:--> Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 16, 2021 8:56 AM in response to ethanfrombacoor

Unless unexpected events occur, Apple generally respects delivery schedules.

But you're not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user tech support forum and we, just users like you, are not aware of your orders/transactions with Apple.

The only way to be informed is to use this link:--> Viewing & Changing Orders - Shopping Help - Apple

Regards

Giulio

Iphone 13 pre order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.