iPhone 15 Pro Max order issue

I have ordered 15 pro max, got delivery date 7th to 14th november , but there an issue i have flight back toh my country on 7th november is there any way i can get my phone before 7th November???

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 12:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2023 12:18 PM

You are not asking Apple here. We are other end users and cannot answer that on Apple's behalf.

The order confirmation email you received has instructions and links at the bottom for questions about changing or servicing orders, so please use that or call Apple.

7 replies

Oct 27, 2023 8:13 AM in response to SkywalkeeeR

SkywalkeeeR wrote:

Hello there! Did you find any solution regarding this issue as I am in a similar situation as you.

You need to contact Apple (if they are who you ordered your iPhone from). Typically, the order system is not something which can be changed to accommodate someone's travel plans. It is a "Just in Time" order system, which when a delivery date range is offered, means that is the date range you can expect your phone to be delivered.

Oct 27, 2023 8:26 AM in response to lobsterghost1

When I did call apple support,the automated message said my order would be delivered between 7th and the 14th November but my order status says between 13-20th november which confuses me as I require the device before the 13th. I was going to settle for the black titanium which is available for immediate pickup but still haven’t cancelled my order for the natural titanium colour.

Oct 27, 2023 8:34 AM in response to SkywalkeeeR

The order status can certainly change and perhaps your phone is a bit delayed. There is nothing anyone here on this user to user only forum can do to help you, unfortunately.

Calling Apple is most unlikely going to get your order sped up. Orders are taken in the order they were received and delivered as such, depending of course on product availability. Other colors may be more readily available as you've noted.

Oct 27, 2023 8:50 AM in response to lobsterghost1

I’d like to explain it further, initially(3rd October)my order status said the phone was said to be delivered between 14th and 21st november, a few days later (15th October) it changed the delivery estimate between 13th and 20th November and when I called apple support yesterday the automated message said it would be delivered between 7th and 14th November but that dosen't seem to have updated on my order status. Is it safe to assume there is a slight chance it might be delivered before the 14th.

iPhone 15 Pro Max order issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.