Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preparing to Ship

Hi! I ordered my IPhone November 15th of this year. It went into "preparing to ship" with my original delivery date between December 1-8. On December 8th the expected delivery date changed to December 16-23 and it still in "preparing to ship" status. I am wondering when the phone might actually ship and how do I know if the delivery date may get pushed out again? When I first asked before December 1st, I was told they were waiting for a carrier to pick up my phone for delivery but now I can not be given an answer. Thank you!

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 10:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 10:26 AM

As you should know we are not Apple representatives here. Just fellow Apple-product users ... so there is no method available to us to verify either your order or its shipping status. Sorry!

What we can offer is this: Order Status, which you probably have already been using. Apple typically ships via FedEx (at least in the U.S.). You can check with them if they have received the package from Apple.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 10:26 AM in response to Styles2282

As you should know we are not Apple representatives here. Just fellow Apple-product users ... so there is no method available to us to verify either your order or its shipping status. Sorry!

What we can offer is this: Order Status, which you probably have already been using. Apple typically ships via FedEx (at least in the U.S.). You can check with them if they have received the package from Apple.

Preparing to Ship

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.