Delivery of iPhone 15 pro

my delivery date is between 26 Oct to 2 Nov. what is the possibility of getting it delivered before 31st October ?? It’s important

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 7:42 AM

8 replies

Oct 7, 2023 7:52 AM in response to Belllooooo

Belllooooo wrote:

my delivery date is between 26 Oct to 2 Nov. what is the possibility of getting it delivered before 31st October ?? It’s important

This is a user-to-user technical help community. We do not have access to your purchases, Apple's inventory, shipping status, or anything else related to your order. I would say, based on experience, that your order will be delivered between October 26 and November 2 with close to 100% probability.

Oct 16, 2023 8:27 AM in response to selvina08

selvina08 wrote:

Hey ! Yes.. and it's the first time I'm ordering an Iphone online that is out of stock. Usually, I buy it directly from an apple store. I chose the delivery option cause picking up was unavailable. And same, still processing from my side too and getting it delivered on time is important to me haha.

"Processing does not indicate that your order is somehow being processed (IE paperwork, etc.). A status of "processing" indicates that the device has not been manufactured yet. When the device comes off the line and goes to shipping the status will change to reflect that it is being shipped.

Delivery of iPhone 15 pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.