You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Aching arm

Does anybody know why my arm aches every time I wear my Apple Watch

Apple Watch

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 10:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 12:16 PM

Hi Pvd4545,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you are experiencing discomfort while wearing Apple Watch.

Wearing the band too tight or too loose is a common cause of discomfort. We would recommend reviewing the below article which provides tips on getting the right fit with Apple Watch. Additionally, some materials used that could impact certain skin sensitivities. Details on these materials is also included in this article.

Wearing your Apple Watch

If you have questions about wearing your Apple Watch, use the link below to contact Apple Support

Get Support

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 17, 2021 12:16 PM in response to Pvd4545

Hi Pvd4545,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you are experiencing discomfort while wearing Apple Watch.

Wearing the band too tight or too loose is a common cause of discomfort. We would recommend reviewing the below article which provides tips on getting the right fit with Apple Watch. Additionally, some materials used that could impact certain skin sensitivities. Details on these materials is also included in this article.

Wearing your Apple Watch

If you have questions about wearing your Apple Watch, use the link below to contact Apple Support

Get Support

Cheers!

Aching arm

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.