Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrist pain

I have had my watch Apple 7 for 3-4 months and I started in the last few weeks experiencing severe wrist pain. I can't turn my wrist or hold anything heavy. Any ideas?

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 10:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 8, 2022 2:32 PM

But this is a user-to-user technical support forum, and not a channel of communications to Apple.

If you want to communicate with Apple, then suggest: Get Support

Or send Feedback

https://www.apple.com/feedback/watch.html

6 replies

Feb 8, 2022 12:40 PM in response to KiltedTim

Thanks, Tim. There are a lot of people that seem to have wrist pain from Apple

watches, so I paused that question to the Apple community as a concern.

Since others have the same problem, maybe the Apple watch has problems

that need to be addressed unless, of course, Apple watch has an MD on

staff, before I go to my MD who is not knowledgeable on Apple watches.

Feb 8, 2022 12:50 PM in response to bgstock

You are experiencing a medical problem. We , and Apple, can not diagnose your medical problem or definitively identify the cause.

It may or may not have anything to do with the watch. If it does have something to do with the watch, it is related to the pressure it is putting on your skin / nerves, stress caused by the motions you make when you use it, aggravating carpel tunnel syndrome, etc. The problem is not being directly caused by the watch.

Go see your doctor. Apple support can't do anything other than advise you not to wear it and go see your doctor.

Feb 8, 2022 2:27 PM in response to KiltedTim

You are missing my point in that I am not asking Apple to diagnose, but to keep an eye in case people have problems. I am over 70 and I can tell when problems develop and when to go to the doctor since I did nothing to aggravate my hand. I like the watch so for now, I am wearing it on the opposite hand to see if any problems develop. Thanks

Wrist pain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.