Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 blue colour fading drastically

What a load of rubbish Apple iPhone product is? Paid so much money to get a bright blue fancy colour and the colour started fading significantly on top, bottom, front, back, button sides. I hardly used my phone as I’m home and use a clean transparent case. Reported in Apple store and asked to book appointment and was told phone will surely be replaced even though I am on Apple care. When booked in appointment and visited store today, was again initially told my phone will surly be replaced but as per the ‘Genius’s verdict, was told bluntly that it is a cosmetic issue and Apple policy doesn’t cover on this as the phone functions are working really well. Really? Are you serious? I reported to you guys that the problem is to do with colour fading and not with phone functions in the first place. How meanly you ridicule a customer like this! How is it that the colour fading is nothing to do with Apple as the external manufacturer is not Apple and they can’t take any responsibility on this, not will they fix it or replace it. Where will I go then to fix it or look for answers on why this has happened? How will a new phone age so fast by fading this quick? Even if the external body was painted with powder coat, this still shouldn’t have happened?

i just read a thread where Apple customer care guy has advised him to speak to support. Well, I have seen that end of support already today and it’s a dead wall and washed out hands already.

Will Apple just only sell products and sell by manufacturing with cheap products and just ditch their customers??? How horrible is this for a customer to bear?

is there any one true honest Apple rep who can give any explanation and a replacement?

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 2:45 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

iPhone 12 blue colour fading drastically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.