Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow Tint screen - Iphone 13 Promax

Hi,

I purchased Iphone 13 Promax since 10 Days back and i’m Apple customer since 10 Years.

I found that the screen is yellow tint even when the true tone and night shift are off.

I saw also in youtube and in apple communities facing the same problem.

I compared the device with other devices 13 promax in apple authorized stores in my country i found my phone is yellowish, i went to the authorized service provider they said we will replace the screen, How come the device is still new and they want to replace part of the devise.

I like Apple devices but i can say Apple now not have quality control like before.

we are paying thousands to buy best device from Apple, at the end this is will be last iphone i can purchase from Apple and yo shift to another company have quality.

I lost confidence in Apple products.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 20, 2021 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2021 8:06 AM

I have the same problem. Got my iPhone 13 Pro (1TB) on November 5th and the screen was yellowish, less saturated (muted) in colors and not as bright on the highest setting. Truetone and Nightshift both off. All in comparison to my XR.

I went to an Apple store and compared it to 5 other iPhone 13 Pro's and they were all brighter and more neutral. Even one employee took out her 13 pro (which was also a paying device from the store) and she saw the difference.

I am waiting for an exchange this week and hope it is different. If not I am not sure if I keep it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 7, 2021 8:06 AM in response to Eslam1711

I have the same problem. Got my iPhone 13 Pro (1TB) on November 5th and the screen was yellowish, less saturated (muted) in colors and not as bright on the highest setting. Truetone and Nightshift both off. All in comparison to my XR.

I went to an Apple store and compared it to 5 other iPhone 13 Pro's and they were all brighter and more neutral. Even one employee took out her 13 pro (which was also a paying device from the store) and she saw the difference.

I am waiting for an exchange this week and hope it is different. If not I am not sure if I keep it.

Yellow Tint screen - Iphone 13 Promax

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.