Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow tint Screen

So this iPhone being my first iPhone ever. Never thought it would be so bad experience. I recently (a week ago) bought this iPhone 12 and noticed this yellow tint issue, while i compared with a same model iphone of my friend. The other screen was whole lot brighter and better while mine is warm.

My display has a slight yellow tint on this and and I surely saw many ways how we can reduce the issue by changing the hue or some alternative settings.

But this is really not worth, buying this costly phone and using a filter to make it look good !!

So apart from all this know-how solutions. Is is possible to replace the yellow tint display phone with a new one at service ???

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 1:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 8, 2021 2:40 AM

Probably you have turned on Night Shift

• Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap to turn Night Shift on or off.
  • Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. 2 On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 8, 2021 2:40 AM in response to Mr_Singh

Probably you have turned on Night Shift

• Open Control Center. Firmly press the Brightness control icon, then tap to turn Night Shift on or off.
  • Go to Settings > Display & Brightness > Night Shift. 2 On the same screen, you can schedule a time for Night Shift to turn on automatically and adjust color temperature.

Use Night Shift on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple ...

Yellow tint Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.