Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yellow display in iPhone Xs 256Gb

Good day!

Today I noticed that my iPhone Xs 256Gb screen is yellow. I compared it in the store with the same phone, the difference is very noticeable. How I can solve that problem? Can I rent a phone and get another phone in return? I bought from a local dealer on April 4th 2019.

The warranty period is still valid.

Thanks!

p.s. sorry for my English

iPhone XS, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 5, 2019 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2019 8:37 PM

This may be normal. See especially the last paragraph of "OLED Technology" here.

About the Super Retina display on your iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max - Apple Support

If this troubles you, bring the iPhone to the place you purchased it (hopefully an Authorized Apple Retailer) and let them assess it and advise you.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2019 8:37 PM in response to dortmundmine

This may be normal. See especially the last paragraph of "OLED Technology" here.

About the Super Retina display on your iPhone X, iPhone XS, and iPhone XS Max - Apple Support

If this troubles you, bring the iPhone to the place you purchased it (hopefully an Authorized Apple Retailer) and let them assess it and advise you.

Yellow display in iPhone Xs 256Gb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.