Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please help 'We're having a problem with your payment.'

I have received a mail to tell me to update my payment information. due to daily limits, I have to change another card to pay for order. But On my order status page, I can’t find any button to update my payment information.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 8:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2021 9:12 PM

"please help 'We're having a problem with your payment.': I have received a mail to tell me to update my payment information. due to daily limits, I have to change another card to pay for order. But On my order status page, I can’t find any button to update my payment information."

-------

That is a Scam:

Apple wouldn't send you such a message. So, this a scam message. Report it off to Apple at: reportphishing@apple.com

Modify your Credentials:

Being suspicious of privacy, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 16, 2021 9:12 PM in response to yunfan112

"please help 'We're having a problem with your payment.': I have received a mail to tell me to update my payment information. due to daily limits, I have to change another card to pay for order. But On my order status page, I can’t find any button to update my payment information."

-------

That is a Scam:

Apple wouldn't send you such a message. So, this a scam message. Report it off to Apple at: reportphishing@apple.com

Modify your Credentials:

Being suspicious of privacy, consider modifying your credentials, ASAP, starting with a new password.

please help 'We're having a problem with your payment.'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.