Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot find my previously purchased items on my ipad. My computer lists several purchases on this ID and I had several on a different ID that I had to remove because I lost access to that email address. How do get the music?

I cannot find my previously purchased items on my ipad. My computer lists several purchases on this ID and I had several on a different ID that I had to remove because I lost access to that email address. How do get the music?

iPad mini 5, iPadOS 14

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 6:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 6:58 AM

Just because you lost access to the email address, doesn't mean the other ID isn't a valid Apple ID. Try signing in again using that Apple ID to see the purchase history and to download the music again. You can also change the email address of the different ID to a valid email address. Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2021 6:58 AM in response to lex361

Just because you lost access to the email address, doesn't mean the other ID isn't a valid Apple ID. Try signing in again using that Apple ID to see the purchase history and to download the music again. You can also change the email address of the different ID to a valid email address. Note the restrictions in the article.

Apple ID Name Change.  * 

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support  *  I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.