Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charge for 4.99

this is Joshua Oaks I have a subscription to Apple TV & I’m just wondering why I’m being charged $4.99 when I have a free subscription to Apple TV through my PlayStation

PlayStation5,

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 9:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2021 10:07 AM

Did you redeem the offer as described? It is not automatic, and different from subscribing without PlayStation 5.

Unlock six months of Apple TV+ now on your PS5 - Sony

Find out about charges: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

See a specification for charges: See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 17, 2021 10:07 AM in response to Joshuaoaks

Did you redeem the offer as described? It is not automatic, and different from subscribing without PlayStation 5.

Unlock six months of Apple TV+ now on your PS5 - Sony

Find out about charges: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

See a specification for charges: See your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and more - Apple Support

Charge for 4.99

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.